After two days of stand-off, Tiger and our newly adopted Alley-cat are beginning to thaw...here they are showing the classic signs by getting closer to each other whilst over-acting the pretence of unawareness of each other.
I feel The Boy's keyboard is an appropriate venue for the birth of harmony.
[The Alley-cat is a wonderful character...although semi-wild when we got her two days ago, we have watched in amazement as she has acquired new social skills...she eats everything she sees, and so is presently more belly than cat, but;
1. learned the kitty-litter routine immediately and flawlessly,
2. discovered that resting in a human's lap results in all manner of desirable attention, such as ear massages,
3. stopped issuing threatening growls whilst eating, drinking and using the toilet,
4. found that sleeping where humans sleep is more comfortable than under the sofa,
5. realised that her twin in the mirror is a harmless, impotent thing.
At this rate, she'll be walking around on hind legs, reciting Hamlet in English and Danish, and patenting commercial applications for Carbon Bucky Balls by year's end.]
|camera||Canon EOS 7D|
|exposure mode||shutter priority|